Wednesday, June 26, 2013

We are going to have a new daughter!

I want to start by saying that the response we have already gotten to the news that we are going to be bringing a new daughter home has been absolutely overwhelming. If I had not cried tears of joy when Ronnie called me today to tell me that Lena had said YES! Then I would definitely be crying now!

I will soon tell the whole story of how we met Lena, why we want to adopt, all the reasons we LOVE her dearly, and of course, you will walk through this process with us.... but for today, I just want to say to you, welcome. Welcome to our new adventure. We know this process is never simple - but we also know it is what we are called to do.... and even more than that, it is what we are thrilled to be allowed to take part in.

We could not be more excited to be adding such a precious princess to our family! We will be honored to be her parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment