There is a possible delay in our paperwork. It isn't definite yet, but a small detail (almost unbelievable, really) has been found in our dossier. We were made aware of it, our facilitator was questioned, but we were told that it didn't mean a rejection, yet.
We may know something later this week, or a couple weeks from now.
It could be a big deal. Delaying us as much as a month.
It could be no big deal at all.
The waiting and not knowing is complicated.
When we got the email today, we panicked. I cried. I was angry and didn't know who to be angry at.
After a series of emails and a phone call, Ronnie suggested we pray.
His prayer included the disciples in the boat with Jesus. How they panicked, ran around, and woke Jesus up when the storm raged.... Jesus looked at them (possibly a bit exasperated?) asked if they still didn't know who He was, and then calmed the storm.
We were the disciples today..... But for now, we go to bed knowing Who it is that is in charge of this small (possible) storm.
We covet your prayers as much today, if not more, than since this began. We are praying for peace to rule in our home, for guidance through this crazy navigation system, for those whose hands touch our paperwork.... We want Christ to shine in us, through us, and through our paperwork to those who see it.